Our Client is an independent, international group of companies with more than 8.000 employees around the world. It offers creative, strategic consulting and intelligent, sustainable and value-added IT solutions.
For its italian headquarter, we are looking for a
– Understand, analyze and optimize compliance processes in any line-of-business in the insurance sector;
– Participate in process flow analysis and design/redesign;
– Be responsible for driving successful projects and PoC around SAP Finance in the insurance industry;
– Lead feasibility studies;
– Coordinate with business process owners, functional and technical staff to design, customize and implement SAP for Financial Product Subledger solution;
– Lead user acceptance testing effort;
– Participate in training, design, documentation and delivery efforts in alignment with the project manager;
– Utilize the SAP software platform for financial services.
– A degree in Business Informatics, Business Mathematics, or Business Administration with an IT background or an equal degree;
– 3-6 years’ relevant experience in SAP Finance in the banking/insurance industry (knowledge of Financial Accounting (SAP FI-CO));
– Enjoy international travelling;
– Fluent English speaker;
– Have relevant work experience in the insurance and/or reinsurance industry;
– Deep understanding of accounting principles;
– Strong problem-solving skills;
– Self-motivation and flexibility;
Will be considered as an advantage:
– Second foreign language;
– Techno-functional know how of SAP Bank Analyzer and/or SAP Financial Product Subledger;
– Hands on experience on SAP Bank Analyzer with experience on AFI and SAP S/4HANA;
– Experience with one full SAP AFI and FRDP Lifecycle implementation;
– Programming skills with ABAP (OO) and Java.
– A challenging and multi-cultural working environment with experienced teams;
– An attractive and competitive – above the market average – salary package and employee benefits;
– Incentive payment and private medical insurance;
– International exposure, internal and external training to help you further develop your talents;
– A team in which the core values are collaboration, thought leadership and entrepreneurship.
Iscriviti alla Newsletter e rimani sempre aggiornato sulle nuove offerte lavorative di INplacement!
INplacement è una società di consulenza in ambito Human Resources, una realtà dinamica costituita da consulenti e professionisti del settore. Rapidità e competenza contraddistinguono il nostro lavoro quotidiano grazie ad un’organizzazione flessibile e sempre attenta al cambiamento al fine di garantire la soddisfazione dei nostri clienti.