To represent an important High Tech Industry in Agrate Brianza, we are looking for a:
PROCESS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
The Process Integration Engineering is focused on incoming technology transfer, new products and processes introductions, related yield improvement and loss & cycle time reductions plus other KPI improvements. As part of the Engineering Team, he/she will provide Process Integration for 28nm and beyond products in a high volume production environment. He/she will also support DPE Manager in coordinating and reporting of the activity related to short and middle term projects, cross-functional within the Department. Participate in technical discussion with customer.
• Leads projects related to incoming technology transfer, new product introductions, related yield improvement and loss & cycle time reductions plus other KPI improvements;
• Uses software to analyze data including statistical analysis; Consults with senior level engineers on experimental results in order to make decisions about large scale changes;
• Participates in Task Force Teams;
• Communicates technical information to senior leadership outside of the department through presentations;
• Participates in technical discussion with customer;
• Leads System Process Integration management (POR codes management, internal system output and related procedure) with the mother fab.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or related field. Master’s or Ph.D. is preferred;
• Basic understanding of photo-mask manufacturing processes (lithography, etching, inspection etc.);
• Basic understanding of the interactions between process and yield;
• Experience in semiconductor manufacturing field is strongly preferred.
Abilities and Software Tools
• Analysis skills, including yield analysis, yield issue investigations, data mining, DOE, and SPC;
• Must be capable of shifting focus and changing priorities and work under pressure from internal and external customers;
• Must demonstrate strong core values including: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Quality, and Continuous Learning;
• Must have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills;
• Must have interpersonal skills to escalate issues and get support;
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments;
• Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and various statistics programs (i.e. JMP).
Location: Agrate Brianza
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Italian CV with this object “MT-PIE0208” at the mail address: email@example.com and authorization to process data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. This announcement is addressed to both sexs, under the laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.