INplacement to represent an international company operating in the production of electronic components and technological products, is looking for a:
JUNIOR PROCESS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
The resource will support the production performances in order to increase the customers’ confidence from a technical point of view through the design, processes modifications, to the industrialization of the new technologies.
• Communicates with customer for complex technical issues as a first follow up when immediate impact on customer is absent or already managed by Productivity Improvement Team (PIT) colleagues.
• Participates in technical meetings with customers, with a leading role when necessary.
• Reviews customers specification/technos updates and releases; identifies needs for actions, acts directly for systems under sections’ responsibility, participates in decision making (when needed), monitors deployment of all actions.
• Defines test plans and designs experiments for Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP), qualifications, investigations… interacting with colleagues; action on test can be made by colleagues (PIT). Upon request, provides advisory for tests design when a test plan is assigned to a colleague (PIT).
• Participates in audits from customers and certification bodies.
• Provides advisory for FMEA review from a methodological point of view (teamwork with PIT, TPM)
• Provides advisory for customer SPC/GR&R reports. Validates conclusions and action plans.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Master’s Degree in Materials Engineering, Physics, Physical Engineering and / or equivalent;
• Knowledge of physical/chemicals principles behind photomask technology;
• Systematic technical approach, principles of the manufacturing process of the masks, functioning principles of manufacturing tools;
• Previous experience, at least two years, in similar tasks
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English;
•Excellent qualities of effective communication, critical thinking, analytical, organizational and scrupulous skills complete the profile.
Work place: Province of Monza and Brianza;
We offer a fixed-term contract with prospects.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with this object MT-PIE-2211, at the mail address: email@example.com and authorization to process data
in accordance with the 2016/679 European Regulation.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, under the laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.