To represent an important Engineering Company we are looking for a:
Main Role activities to be performed:
- Understands various analyzer technologies and hardware and how they apply to petrochemical plants;
- Understands sample conditioning principles and hardware and how to apply them to process analyzer systems;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of all applicable engineering codes/standards and their application;
- Thorough knowledge of operating processes, equipment, and materials, as well as critical analytical skills are needed to effectively evaluate equipment performance and problems.
Knowledge & skills requested:
- Minimum 5 years of Instrumentation and Controls experience in a chemical, refining or other process related industry;
- Experience with on-line analyzers such as GC, IR, CEMS, Oxygen, Water Quality, Gas Detection, etc., in a refinery, petrochemical plant, or similar industry;
Degree in Electrical Engineering or Analytical Chemistry
I candidati di ambo i sessi sono pregati di inviare il proprio CV: firstname.lastname@example.org indicando nell’oggetto della mail il riferimento Rif.:MPIA-1009, nonché il proprio consenso al trattamento dei dati personali in base all’art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 e all’art. 13 GDPR 679/16.