INplacement to represent a Managerial Consultancy is looking for a:
The new resource will be inserted within the Administration Finance & Control Department.
He / she will report to the CFO and CEO of the Group.
The resource will be involved in the following activities:
• Provide M&A assistance and support to the Group CFO/CEO, prepares periodic updates for the Executive Board on M&A and extraordinary transactions including Group re- structuring
• Monitors and calculates Group KPIs
• Provides support in preparing Board PACK covering market analysis regional updates, financial commentary and analysis
• Support Finance Head and Group CFO in financial planning and analysis, including support to strategic planning
• Work on Target Acquisitions, Group restructuring transaction joint ventures, buy-outs, initial public offerings (IPOs) disposals, debt financing, and other transactions.
• Provide support from analysis at the strategic stage, deal evaluation, through to completion.
• Work closely with the External Advisors
• Oversees ERP implementation activities, working closely to Finance PM
Knowledge and Skills required
• Degree in economics or equivalent studies
• Strong academic background with financial qualifications
• Experience of financial due diligence is highly regarded
• Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, Open Office
• Excellent knowledge of English language
It is necessary to have a prior experience of 3-5 years in transaction advisory/audit consultancy or corporate financial planning and control
• Flexibility and availability
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
• Predisposition to work to achieve targets
• Problem solving
Work Place: Milano
We Offer Permanent contract
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with this object MT-FA-2311, at the mail address: email@example.com and authorization to process data
in accordance with the 2016/679 European Regulation.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, under the laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all nationalities, under legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.